Anna Sights services are always flexible, please, see the most popular tours and don’t be shy to tailor them with your ideas!
Any city tour could be organized by cosy minivan up to group of 17 guests. – Budapest in-depth walk – excellent first impression of the city that gives a perfect overview for your further stay, takes 4-5 hours, using some tram and bus lines
– Jewish heritage stroll – visiting 2 Synagogues and walk in the former city ghetto, feel the beauty and the drama of this reviving district, takes 3 hours
– Foodie Budapest – learn about the Hungarian food culture and experience the famous Central Market, finishing the tour in a local restaurant with a cup of goulash soup, 2,5 hours
– In the footsteps of Communism – visiting the most contraversial square in Budapest then continue to the House of Terror Museum, takes 3 hours
– Bauhaus and Art Nouveau discovery – this tour is possible only by car due to huge distances, finding the most beautiful samples of the architecture, 3 hours
We also run day tours to the all around Hungary by cosy minivan up to 17 guests.
– Upper Balaton Adventures – amazing landscapes and country meals
– Danube bend historical drive – learn about the Hungarian origins
– Wine tour Etyek – closest wine region to the city, half a day tour
– Wine&history in Eger – visit the oldest and finest wine region of Hungary – Finding your roots in Hungary – discovering the hidden parts of the country where your ancesters lived
– Transfer tours in the region – if you are heading to Vienna, Bratislava, Zagreb, Prague, a beautiful day trip could be organized within the private transfer